Thursday, August 29, 2013

Found Poems

I was looking up the French phrase "il faut que" and while looking at this row of translated phrases I noticed they became increasingly urgent. This is some quality accidentally computer-generated poetry. 

"Found Poem #1: This Needs to Change" 

This needs to change.
I need to talk to you.
I need to calm down.
Try to make a move.
I have to talk to you.
And that must be stopped.
That must come to an end.

They need your help.

I want you to know that.
The trickling has to stop.
Let us keep it going.
This must continue.
Let us be clear about it.
Let us make that clear.
Let me make that clear.
This has to be stated.
That has to be made clear.
That must be said.
This must be clear.

This requires that:

That has to come to an end.
There must be changes here.
This situation must change!
This has to come to an end.
The world must know.

"Found Poem #2: We Need to Know These Things"

We need to know these things.
However, we must do so.
So now I gotta make it right.
It should remain this way.
Somebody has to do something.
That should not be distorted.
Things cannot go on like this.
Impunity must end.
Make it absolutely clear.
I need you to get out of here.

"Found Poem #3: I Absolutely Have to Meet Her!" 

I absolutely have to meet her!
Of course it must be paid for.
Reason must prevail. 


Via

No comments:

Post a Comment